PublBox provides automated social media service for businesses,entrpreneurs,social media managers,bloggers and anyone who is in digital marketing.With features such as Smart Calendar,analytics and cross posting; PublBox stands out the competition.
Recently I had the opportunity to interview the founders of the PublBox scheduled social media posting service and below is our interview.
1. Can you tell us more about PublBox?
PublBox.com is a SaaS project which allows our users to manage their social media accounts on the following social networks: Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, VK, OK, Instagram, and automate their social media marketing activities. Languages supported – EN, ES, PL, RU, DE, FR. Our service was created for small businesses, micro-entrepreneurs, nonprofits, bloggers, active users of social networks, social media consultants and many more.
Pricing starts: from 9$/month
2. Why do you think an automated service like PublBox is essential for social media posting?
PublBox automates social media marketing activities and helps businesses and entrepreneurs create an efficient content strategy for their social media accounts, saving employee’s time and company’s money. Our user-friendly platform helps to create attractive text and graphic content, schedule publications on eight social networks or post on them simultaneously right away. Now you don’t have to switch between your personal and business accounts, memorize all passwords and login each time to all social networks. You can do everything at PublBox just creating multiple projects for different groups of accounts/pages. Besides, in our Smart Calendar you can schedule all your posts, thus saving time for posting each time on all social media channels.
3. What inspired you to create such an innovative way to manage social media posts?
PublBox slogan is: “Publish to all socials with one box!”, which means that you can do all your social media marketing in one place. After a deep market research, we saw that there was a lack of such complex but at the same time easy-to-use and user-friendly services.
4. With other available automated services for social media posting, can you explain why PublBox is unique? What are the features that make PublBox different from its competitors?
PublBox provides a set of online easy-to-use tools, functions and templates to help you organize and automate your social media activities. What makes us different? First of all, it’s our Content Strategy tool, which has no analogues on the market today, secondly, it’s our user-friendly interface and the last but not the least, our competitive and flexible pricing model.
PublBox’s Features include:
1) Content Strategy: a unique tool which allows creating content strategy on your own considering individual user’s needs. More than 2000 strategy options. Helps and assists in the creation of unique text and graphic content for your post. It is unique on the global market today.
2) Create post: build, plan (scheduled posting) and post content on eight social networks in one place. Use professional ready-made post ideas to help you.
3) Calendar: smart posts planner.
4) Design editor: a set of adaptive design templates to style your pages and posts – cover, image & avatar.
5) Custom tabs: a set of typical promotional mechanisms for social networks in the form of a mini-application designer.
6) Reports: summarized statistics of all posts on eight social media channels.
7) Education: interactive education course.
5. What are the challenges that you face when introducing PublBox to potential clients?
Our main challenges are to bring our product to global markets and convince customers why they need it and how it can help them. As the competition is high in this niche and there some well-known billion-dollar companies, we have to do our best to make our service more attractive for the target audience. On the other hand, we have to find those who don’t know that such services exist and explain how and why to use them.
6. Can you explain your strategies in facing the challenges which can be helpful for other emerging entrepreneurs?
Firstly, you have to define your goals and set up a plan. Pardon the phrase, but it works. Don’t forget to leave yourself a space for maneuver, it’s essential when something is not working according to the plan. Lastly, don’t be afraid to trust people, to make mistakes or to invest your resources into an idea that you believe in. Be optimistic and hard-working and you’ll achieve whatever you want.
Thank you team PublBox for spending time with us for an interview.
Check more details about EMERGE App by visiting www.publbox.com
More interviews with entrepreneurs:
- Interview with Macy Schuchart: Founder of Ancient Bliss, Educate and Empower You through Herbal Supplements
- Interview with Charlene Oh: Co-Founder of Mooi Beauty™, Canine Hydrotherapist & US trained in Canine Massage
- Interview with Katherine Appello – Writer, Coach and the founder of KANY Coaching
- Interview with Angelique Hill – Certified Family Life Educator, Endometriosis Advocate and a Self-Published Author